Car 6

Car 6

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Night Moves: The Book

It is with great joy that I announce the coming of my first book. It is based off this blog. The title is "Night Moves: An Ex-Preacher's Journey to Hell in a Taxi".

Way back in March, Don Martin from Aquarius Media Publishing contacted me and asked if I wanted to make the blog into a book. I said yes.

What does the book do?

The book unpacks many of the stories you have read here and adds many additional stories that you have not read. It also assembles them into a narrative story that takes you through the dark night of a period of life and into the dawn of a new day. Along the ride there are lessons to be learned from some interesting people I've met along the way.

Part narrative, part life lessons and an insight into something special and beautiful and raw and honest.

I hope you enjoy it and I hope you tell a friend to enjoy it.

I've added some new tabs to the blog, I hope you keep up to date. I will announce the release date ASAP along with pre release and release parties in the Joliet area.

No comments:

Post a Comment